Want to hook up with your digital future? You may not know what that is yet, let’s find out how to get acquainted
- Training or Coaching Sessions
- Act as an Employee or Contractor
- Attend Meetings
- Complete Tasks
- Represent You
- Digital Marketing 101
- Digital Marketing Advanced
- Social Media Essentials
- LinkedIn Masterclass
- Search Engine Optimisation for Business
- Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics
- Review how the website, social media, design, analytics and media functions are performing, including interviewing key stakeholders
- Compare it to other Local, National and Global organisations
- Develop the strategy and deliver a plan which includes clear recommendations on actions, priorities, deliverables, costs, resourcing and timelines
- Keynote Presentations
- Conference and Corporate Presentations
- Guest Speaking Roles
- Duration from 10 minutes to 2 hours
- Topics include: The Future of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing for the Public Sector, What Next In Social Media and more
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Col is one of the nicest men in digital marketing. He’s also one of the best. It’s so rare to run into someone with that combination of hard-edged of technical skill, strategic insight and sheer positivity. I’ve been to Col
s workshops and collaborated with him on strategy projects, and each time he’s smashed it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your refund policy?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all clients within 30 days. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Our goal has always been to create happy and positive clients, who rave about what we do. If you are not thrilled with our services, or are not enjoying the experience, then we are not doing our job.
If you are unable to make it to our workshops, no problem! You can have a full refund, attend a future event or even transfer it to someone else; we are good like that. If the class is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a full refund or credit to a future event.
Don’t Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, there is always time.